BMS Media Buying Process
1. Media and marketing consultation to identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. Throughout this process we will identify your client profile, targeted demographics and appropriate marketing and advertising strategies.
2. Extensive research for your targeted demographics; looking at buying habits, life styles, media habits (where do they spend their time and money?).
3. Establishing your marketing objectives; branding, sales, market share.
4. Define your branding, advertising and media buying strategies; branding & advertising messages, budgets, media mix, and execution.
5. Negotiate on your behalf with media outlets to maximize frequency and reach within set budget to accomplish established objectives for the campaign.
6. Execute media campaign with maximum exposure for set budget while boosting ROI through added value elements (special event marketing, promotions, website links, bonus commercial schedules).
7. Evaluate marketing & advertising campaign, media strategies and adjust accordingly.